- CALL HLH for a FREE CONSULTATION
- Take pictures of the vehicle and your teen’s injuries.
- Get your teen to a doctor to be checked over within 14 days of the accident.
- Do not give any recorded statements to any insurance companies, including your own.
- Do not allow your teen to talk to any insurance agents until an HLH attorney is present.
If your teen is involved in a car accident, follow these steps:
Always advise your teenager to call the police to the scene of the accident. A report can be of assistance in documenting the facts surrounding the accident and may avoid the at fault driver from falsifying the facts at a later date.
HLH will review your policy with you for FREE – CALL HLH TODAY.
Some of the coverages possible in your teen’s claim.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – $10,000.00 in coverage for immediate medical care.
- Med Pay – coverage for additional medical needs not covered by PIP.
- Bodily Injury – coverage or medical care, pain/suffering, and more held by the at-fault driver.
- Collison Coverage – coverage to repair your vehicle on your insurance.
- Property Coverage – coverage to repair your vehicle by the at-fault driver’s policy.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UM) – additional coverage for your medical care and pain and suffering when the at fault driver is uninsured or underinsured.
- Workers Compensation – available if your teen was driving for work at the time of the accident.
Was your teenager blamed for the accident?
Call (239) 232-5050
An HLH attorney who specializes in your area of concern
will respond to you within 24 hours.
Florida is a comparative negligence state. This means that even if your teen was cited for the accident by law enforcement, the other driver can be held responsible for a portion of your teen’s medical care and property damage. If your teen was driving for work at the time of the accident, fault is irrelevant to get benefits. CALL HLH TODAY to learn more.
Why HLH Law Group?
Unlike many other local law firms, the owners of HLH Law Group live in Naples and are personally accessible for a FREE consultation 7 days a week.
Attorneys Catherine Little-Hunt and Melissa B. Hemmert recognize that clients often need to speak with their attorneys rather than a paralegal or secretary.
For this reason, all HLH clients are provided with their attorney’s personal email, and all client calls and emails are responded to within 24 hours.
The HLH Law Group team understands the importance of finding an attorney you can trust, when you or a family member have been injured.
You and your family should be able to focus on getting better, while we handle the rest.
HLH is here for you and your family to answer all of your questions. No case is too small, and we welcome all questions.